- About Us
- Business Solutions
- Introducing Datalife
- My360 FAQ
- MyGravity for Your Business
- The Dashboard, Reports and Surveys
- Tips and Best Practices for Running My360
If your iPad is not connecting to your Wi-Fi there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure your router is on and you’re within range. If you’re too far from your router you won’t get a signal so make sure you’re within range
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on and that you can see your network. On your device tap Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network to join. A blue checkmark beside the network name means you’re connected.
- If you need to, type in your Wi-Fi password. Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. It’s normally on the back of your router.
- Check for issues with your Wi-Fi network. If there is an issue with your Wi-Fi connection, you might see a recommendation under the name of the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to. For example, you might see the alert “No Internet Connection.” To get more information on the issue, tap the Wi-Fi network for solutions.
- Restart. Try restarting your device, router or cable. After each step check to see if you fixed the issue. First restart your iOS device then unplug your router and plug it back in.
- Still can’t connect? Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets Wi-Fi networks, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before – so have your passwords ready.
Other things to try:
- If you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network and can’t get online, try using your Wi-Fi network on a different device. If you can’t get a connection on the other device there may be a service outage, so call your internet provider for help.
- Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. If your device can connect to that network and not yours, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network.
- Check if you’re being kicked off your own wifi network. Some internet providers have a small capacity of connections they’re able to use before it starts kicking people off. Usually that is kicking off the oldest connection first or the least used. You could investigate your router settings to find out if this is the case, here’s a helpful article on the subject: https://www.lifewire.com/how-m
MyGravity LTD is a company registered in England.
Companies House number: 09129309
HMRC VAT number: 195368954
ICO registration number: ZA081674
To contact us, please email [email protected]
Our registered and operating address is:
2 Queens Square
Our mission is to bring you ownership of your Datalife. We want to help you take control of and make value from your personal data.
We believe that the first step to achieving this goal is by introducing personal data management in a format and context you already know; in particular, shopping!
Rewards by MyGravity is a state-of-the-art customer loyalty solution. We’ll help you communicate with businesses while giving you control over how you share your personal data with them.
In order to ensure that your apps are always up-to-date, and that you get the newest version of My360 immediately, just enable Automatic Downloads on your iPhone!
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Slide ‘Updates’ to the on position
Note: To turn on Automatic Downloads for My360 you need iOS 7 or later
Second Note: ‘Apps’ is different than ‘Updates’. Apps will automatically download apps across devices using the same ID.
Yes, absolutely! Just download the My360 iOS or Android app, collect points, then create an account and link your paper card later.
If you don’t have a smart phone, you can create an account on our website here: https://mygravity.co/my360/register
There are two ways you can switch:
1. If you haven’t yet registered, you can simply download the app and create an account. Then add your 10-digit paper card number in order to link your existing points to your new account.
2. If you have already registered as a user, you should download the app and sign in using the email address and password that you registered with. Once you’ve logged in, you will see that the points balance in your app wallet is synced with your wallet on the website. If your points aren’t there yet, just add your card number to your account.
You can rack up loyalty points for great rewards at any of the following places in Henley-on-Thames, Marlow, Windsor, Guildford, Burgess Hill, and Alresford.
Cafe Copia – 23 Market Place, RG9 2AA
Laurence Menswear – 29 Duke St, RG9 1UR
Ted James Barbershop – 54 Bell St, RG9 2BG
Henley Sports – 1 Greys Rd, RG9 1SB
The Henley Chocolate Theatre Cafe – 13 Thameside, RG9 1BH
Cafe Copia – 77 High St, SL7 1AB
Hewetts of Marlow – 47-49 High St, SL7 1BA
Gatsby Menswear – 8 West St, SL7 2NB
Linda H – 6 King Edward Court, SL4 1TF
Michael Chell – 6-14 St. Leonards Rd, SL4 3BW
Bear Garden – 10 Jeffries Passage, GU1 4AP
Michael Chell – 188 High St, SL4 3BW
Fitstuff – 24 Chapel St, GU1 3UL
El Mexicana – Friary Shopping Centre, GU1 4YT
Tiffin Tea Rooms – 50 West St, SO24 9AU
Peewees – 25a Church Rd, RH15 9BB
Polka Dot Piercing – 14 Kings Walk, SO23 8AF
El Mexicana – 44 New Oxford Street, WC1A 1ES
El Mexicana – Extra Service Area, A355 Windsor Drive, H9 2SE
El Mexicana – Gloucester Green Market Square, OX1 2BL
El Mexicana – The Liberty Shopping Centre, RM1 3EL
El Mexicana – Peacock’s Place Shopping Centre, GU21 6GH
El Mexicana – St Ann’s Shopping Centre, HA1 1AR
Southend on Sea:
El Mexicana – The Forum, Elmer Square, SS1 1NE
El Mexicana – Extra Service Area, Radwell, SG7 5TR
El Mexicana – Extra Service Area, Great North Road, PE7 3UQ
El Mexicana – 63 Lower Mall Oasis, Meadowhall, S9 1EP
El Mexicana – Exchange Shopping Centre, High Road, IG1 1RS
El Mexicana – Extra Service Area, Boxworth, CB23 4WU
El Mexicana – Extra Service Area, M25 Junction 9/10, KT11 3DB
El Mexicana – Worcesters High Street, 30 The Cross, WR1 3PZ
You can earn points every time you visit a business that uses My360. All you need to do is download the app then scan the QR code at the iPad on the counter.
There are 2 quick and simple ways to join My360.
1. Save time at the checkout by picking up a My360 paper card. All you need to do is scan the QrCode on your paper card, at the iPad on the counter, to collect points. You can register later online or through the app to ensure that you keep track of your points.
2. Download the My360 app in-store or after you leave! Tap into the ‘Me’ tab and go to ‘Sign Up’ then fill out a few details. Once you have the app, just scan the your app code at the iPad instead of your paper card.
Earn loyalty points by scanning the code, from your My360 app or card, at the iPad on the counter.
Redeem your points for great rewards by speaking to the employee at the counter. Or open the app and tap on the reward that you’re eligible to redeem before scanning the code on your app.
Did you know:
Points are specific to each business and you can only use them for rewards at that location.
Any data you share and create through one of our products is yours.
It’s your Datalife.
We want to give you intuitive tools to help you manage, and make value from, your personal data. We’ll do this by helping you build closer relationships with the businesses that you frequent.
Shopping, travel, fitness, social media, web browsing…everything you do in your daily life creates a personal data trail.
Personal data is information about you. So every time you download a song or video, answer a survey, carry a cell phone, use a debit or credit card, search the Internet or check your email you’re creating personal data. Your Datalife is the trail of personal data that you create in your day-to-day life.
It’s your Datalife, we act as your custodian and partner. Our tools and products work for you by collecting your data, storing it securely, providing you with insight and value and by giving you tools to define how our customers use it. You gain control over your data and we help you make it work. Our ethos is simple; the data is yours so you should be able to put it to work in ways that you want from enhanced privacy to increased value.
We are committed to protecting your data. Your data is encrypted with the latest standards and techniques, then compartmentalised and concealed within our systems and controls procedures.
My360 is the starting point of your Datalife.
My360 is the user app for earning rewards at stores that use MyGravity as their loyalty schemes. It’s simple, sign-in (or not), scan, and earn. View your wallet, answer a survey, tweet or post about your favourite stores. My360 is here to simplify how you engage with stores.
Datalife is a coming addition to My360 and all MyGravity products. Datalife brings your data back to you and puts you in control. All customers of MyGravity respect our pledge to you that your data is yours. As we turn on datalife you will begin to gain a new level of control and value. What does that mean? Wait and see!
If you’d like to be a beta tester for Datalife contact us [email protected]
To set up your Customer Satisfaction surveys, we give you the choice of questions from a variety of different categories like service, facilities, product and value. But sometimes, we might miss a question that you’d like to ask your customers!
Until a ‘Custom Question’ tool is added to the survey page, we’ll add the questions you want manually on your request. All you need to do is send us an email using the link below.
Click this link to send us an email using your default email client, ensure you fill out all the fields on the email: Propose Question
You can also copy the following into an email and send it to [email protected]:
New CS Question Proposal
I would like to propose a new Customer Satisfaction question.
Here are my details –
My Company Name: [Enter Your Company Name]
My Name: [Enter Your First & Last Name]
Question To Add: [Enter Your Question]
My Contact Email Address: [Enter Your Email Address]
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) system is the industry standard for understanding how likely your customers are to recommend your business to their family, friends and colleagues.
How does NPS help you inform your decisions
The NPS data is a great way of knowing how well your business is performing over time.
Coupling this data with feedback, from the Customer Satisfaction surveys, will give you a strong idea of what areas of your business you need to improve upon, from changing the coffee blend to buying more colourful clothing lines. Using our tools, you have the power to truly understand what your customers want from your business.
How it works?
Your NPS survey is sent directly to your customers’ My 360 app. They are given the opportunity to give their likelihood, of recommending your business, a rating between 1 and 10. The image below gives a good description of what the Net Promoter Score means for your business and your customers’ satisfaction:
Setting up your first survey:
Setting up your first survey is easy, just jump into the ‘Action Centre’ then click ‘Your Net Promoter Score’. Then you’ll be able to click the toggle to ‘scheduled’ and create your NPS survey:
On the above screen, you can set the reward and question for your Net Promoter Score survey.
– Use the slider to change the number of points you are giving customers
– Choose your question from the drop-down list
The survey will run until you switch it off or issue a new survey.
On your customers’ smartphones
Then your survey will appear in the feedback tab of your customers’ smartphone app, and all they have to do is take the survey and earn rewards.
We’ve built in an algorithm so that your customers aren’t asked to do too many surveys. To ensure the feedback you get from your customers is relevant, the survey is automatically deleted after 48 hours to ensure their experience with you is still fresh in their minds.
Viewing your survey results
To see the results of your survey, go into the ‘Reports’ tab. At the bottom right of the page, you’ll be able to see the results of your NPS survey.
The MyGravity system gives you the ability to send simple surveys to your customers to assess their satisfaction with your products or services.
Using Customer Satisfaction to drive your business
You set the questions and the reward and we’ll provide a detailed report of your customers’ satisfaction with your business. This information will help you focus on the key areas for improvement within your stores. Coupling this information with your own sales data and our built in NPS reports will give you an even deeper insight into your customers’ relationship with your store.
For example, if you find your NPS is falling, you can easily look back at your Customer Satisfaction surveys to understand which factors are most negatively rated. Based on that info you can take steps to improve that aspect of your business and enjoy significant returns as you see a real change in your NPS and CS scores.
How Customer Satisfaction surveys work
The MyGravity Customer Satisfaction is a simple survey sent to your customers after making a transaction in your store. Don’t worry, we’ve figured out a nifty algorithm that ensures your customers don’t get too many surveys.
Your customers are then given 48 hours to answer your survey, this is to ensure their feedback is relevant and timely, so you get the most valid information to help you make the right decisions and drive your business.
Setting up your first CS survey
CS surveys are easy to set up, just navigate to the Action Centre and find ‘Customer Satisfaction Surveys’. When you get there just sqitch the toggle to ‘Scheduled’ and then create your survey:
First use the slider to change the reward you are giving your customers. Then choose a category, a subcategory and finally your question. Once you’ve added all your questions, click ‘Submit’. You can edit your survey by clicking ‘Edit Survey’ or turn it off by clicking the ‘Scheduled’ toggle.
Your users will receive it via the My360 app and will have 48 hours to give you feedback before the survey expires.
Viewing your results
You can see the results by going to the ‘Reports’ tab:
The reporting screen gives you an overall average rating, and individual ratings for each category. This helps give an overview of which aspects of your store are most influencing your customers satisfaction.
This report is the simplest in your reporting tool; it gives an understanding of the month-on-month number of points earned and redeemed in your store.
In-short, the Points Earned & Redeemed graph helps you understand your customers’ engagement with your scheme. If there’s a high number of points earned, you can be confident that your loyalty scheme is well subscribed to. If you have a high number of points redeemed then you can be sure your customers value your scheme!
There are some things to look out for:
If redeemed points are far lower than earned points and don’t look to be increasing; this could mean your rewards need adjusting to give your customers more incentive to redeem. Or that customers don’t know how many points they have/what they’re worth, so ask them if they’ve joined the app.
The Points Earned & Redeemed report is a simple bar-chart signifying the points earned (orange) and redeemed (grey). You can change the date by using the slider at the bottom of the graph or the ‘Zoom’ buttons in the top left.
Follow these simple steps to get it back to new!
- Take the tablet off the stand and pick the stand up off the counter
- Get a damp cloth and rub both of the black contact patches on the stand
- Dry the contact patches with a dry part of the cloth
- Thoroughly clean the counter area where the stand usually sits
- Firmly apply the tablet so that it’s straight/level to the ‘tablet’ section of the stand
- Place the stand gently in the usual position (don’t press down hard)
- Open the camera app on the tablet and select ‘video’
- Move the tablet/stand so that you line up the sticker (centrally) along the bottom part of the video feed
- Once in place, press down firmly on the base of the stand
Following an internet connection problem, your ‘Customer App’ may display the message “There is no internet connection at present. Please check the settings on your router”
To resolve this, follow these steps:
- Open iPad ‘settings’
- Tap ‘Wi-Fi’ and select an available Wi-Fi Network
- Select your network then enter the network password
- Re-open the Customer App
If the app doesn’t respond, please see this article
Following an internet connection problem, your ‘Customer App’ may ‘ding’ when an app or card is scanned, but the app may stall and won’t move through to the points screen.
To resolve this:
- Double tap iPad home button
- Swipe up to close the Customer App
- Return to iPad main screen
- Re-launch the Customer App
You know My360 is available on iTunes and the Google Play Store. But why should you remind your customers?
1. Our data shows that customers are 2x more likely to use the programme when using the app.
2. The advanced features – such as being able to reach your customers – are dependent on information. The app is the source of this information, and the customer’s way to ensure they are in control of their Datalife.
3. The app adds value to the customer experience. Once people create their account, their points are backed up. They can see their wallet and they can use My360 at an increasing number of stores every day.
Remind customers to use the app and their value, as well as yours, goes up!
Signing up customers is simple, and it’s the first step to a great programme.
It’s easy to integrate with your checkout process, so here’s a few tips and tricks:
- Membership has its perks so ask the customer if they are a member. If yes, ask them to present their card or app. If not, give them a card.
- Tell them something great! You have a fantastic brand and are offering great rewards. Giving away a free beer making course? What about a lullaby for their baby? Maybe it’s a free tea. No matter what it is, your customers will love it, so don’t forget to tell them!
- Make it simple and show them how. Hand them a signup card and help them place it on the sticker.
- Give them a boost. They just earned some points, so tell them how many!
- Remind them about the app. The app brings them, and you, more value plus they won’t have to carry around the card unless they want. If you want to learn a bit more about the app’s value, then go here.
That’s it. They are signed up and on their way to earning!
Rewards by MyGravity is live with many customers, in the following areas, and we are growing quickly. If you’d like learn more about us, see a demo or sign-up then contact us at MyGravity Sales and we’ll set it all up for you.
Where can you find us at the moment?
- West Sussex
- Greater London
Available for any size and type of retail business, Rewards by MyGravity is the next generation of customer loyalty solutions.
Here are a couple of tips and tricks if you’re experiencing some delays:
First – check that your internet is working as expected, if not then your router may need to be restarted. Give it a go and check if everything is back to normal.
Didn’t work? Double press the ‘home button’ on your iPad, swipe up to close the MyGravity app, then re-open it!
Still not fixed? Send us a note at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. Don’t forget to tell us the nature of the issue and how we can easily contact you.
MyGravity welcomes our customers’ use of our brand assets in marketing materials, on your website, or even in your advertisements.
The guidelines below are designed to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make use of our marks in a way that is not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at [email protected].
MyGravity Brand and Logo
MyGravity is always one word.
You should use this logo when writing about MyGravity as a business or when speaking about the platform of solutions present and future. You are free to use it in the following manner:
- Use MyGravity and the logo as a backlink on your site
- Display the logo in customer promotional materials on your website
- Capitalise the ‘M’ and ‘G’ when using the name ‘MyGravity’
- Use the same font style and size for ‘MyGravity’ as the rest of your document, except when using the picture logo
- Recolour the logo
- Use the logo instead of words in written materials
- Use capitalisation in the logo
- Pluralise MyGravity
If you require additional input or have a request to utilise our materials in a way not described then contact us at [email protected]
MyGravity Website Backlinks
Backlinks to MyGravity should be directed to https://mygravity.co
We welcome backlinks to our blog. The main blog page is https://mygravity.co/blog
My360 Brand and Logo
My360 is always one word and you should capitalise the “M.”
You should use the My360 logo to emphasise your participation in and support for the My360 loyalty scheme. Use the My360 logo:
- On your website
- In your flyers and marketing materials
- In advertisements
We ask that when using the My360 logo you include a backlink to our website.
If you wish for permission to use the logo in other types of materials, then contact us at [email protected]
Not quite sure about how to describe My360 to your colleagues and employees, friends or customers? Don’t worry, we’ve put together a short description.
“My360 is a personalised loyalty programme powered by MyGravity. Collect and redeem loyalty points at your favourite places by downloading the free My360 app or by picking up a paper card at any participating business.”
Feel free to use it:
- On your website
- In your flyers and marketing materials
- In advertisements
Download our logos here:
Maybe you love our site or saw an advertisement we posted. Maybe your customers have arm wrestled you into submission to give them great rewards and their Datalife. Or maybe, one of our loving customers has told you about how great we are! Regardless of why you’re here, we’re glad to have you.
If you would like to learn about Rewards by MyGravity and how we can help you, then please contact us at [email protected]
At the moment, points can’t be taken off for returned items.
Most companies do not offer a reversal on points, this is because loyalty schemes are designed to bring customers back. Giving points ultimately generates huge value back because your loyal customers are coming back time and time again.
Put simply, loyalty solutions require customers to spend good money before they can redeem their points!
In the case of returned items, the points earned on the initial transaction actually give your customer a reason to come back that they wouldn’t have had otherwise.
You can void a transaction before you award the points, this protects you from mistakenly awarding points.
If you do still want to refund points:
We do ensure that you are protected against those few who might try to ‘play’ the system. We’re on your side and are ready to protect you. If you have an instances of large numbers of points being earned for items which are redeemed from non-genuine customers, please get in touch at [email protected]
Yes, they can and you have control over this.
Not only are customers able to view their points balance and rewards in the app, they can ‘pre-select’ rewards to be redeemed when they scan – saving you time as the items are added to the ‘award customer’ tray.
What if a customer doesn’t have enough points for the reward they have selected?
A message will pop up advising you that “The customer does not have enough points to redeem this item. Redeem this anyway?” If you ‘continue’ and ‘confirm’, the customer’s balance will return to zero and you can then give them their reward.
At any time you can add/remove reward items in the ‘award customer’ tray at any time using the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ buttons.